NSB-Omega is looking for a Electrical Engineer.
• 10+ years of closely related professional experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related engineering specialty, or equivalent professional experience
• Advanced knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
• Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
• Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications